Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pause for a spot of information

Life is busy and in constant motion.  Sometimes it's important to pause for a moment.  Pause to sit.  Pause to meditate.  Pause to breathe.  Pause for a bite to eat.  Pause for a bit of hydration.  Pause for a spot of massage.  We all need to pause what we are doing and tend to us, and our families.

I'm hoping to reflect on such things in this blog, as well as events pertaining to my massage therapy practice.  If you've been a client of mine for any length of time you have undoubtedly heard me say that I'm only passing on information, not judgement.  I have my own struggles with doing those things we all know we ought to do--eating a balanced diet, drinking sufficient clean water, being outside, getting an adequate amount of rest and exercise, utilizing self-care practices like stretching and foam or tennis-ball rolling, etc.   Society is going at a break-neck speed--take a moment to pause and catch your breath.

-JS

No comments:

Post a Comment