Friday, May 1, 2015

Musings

I didn't realize I haven't posted here for nearly a year until I was updating the welcome letters on my icontact mailing lists. #sheepish

I've rebranded my online presence, again. This is the second time I have done so and I am contemplating if I will do a matching blogger address or just leave it here (since I never seem to blog anymore anyway). I originally rebranded after my maternity sabbatical--I had closed my office a few months prior to the sabbatical and my practice was heading in a different direction after the sabbatical. This latest rebranding came about with my family's relocation to another region of North Carolina--it seems more succinct to me and I'm kicking myself for not hitting upon its simple brilliance sooner.

The State Legislature requires EVERYTHING I do to have my name and license number on it so there's no point in doing a dba, in my opinion, because it's not simplifying anything--the rebranding is purely continuity of online presence, not a business name.

While I muse over what to do about the blog(s) you can follow my antics on facebook, twitter, and instagram. If you want to chime in your two-cents, feel free to comment below. Let me know what you would like to see here, and if it should continue here or if it should be migrated to a blog addy that matches the rest of my current online presence.


(BTW--there are a few self-care videos on the facebook page now. More will be created and uploaded at some future point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment